The spacious round room provides a modern, open and comfortable feel. There’s free parking and Wifi is included.
- large, 6 metre wide circular room constructed with the traditional method & materials direct from Mongolia.
- hardwood (bamboo) floor
- luxurious queen sized bed with linen included
- reading nook – chill out on the chaise lounge
- indoor dining area
- extra blankets & heating for cosy winter nights and a fan to keep cool in summer
The fully covered outdoor sitting area is perfect to relax and enjoy the peaceful setting. The outdoor lighting allows you to spend time in the courtyard after nightfall.
- fully paved and covered outdoor area
- garden designed for outdoor living
- alfresco dining area
- an awesome outdoor kitchenette with:
- sink, cutlery & crockery
- bar fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave
- coffee machine with quality coffee pods
- fair trade tea & hot chocolate
Everything you’ll need plus a touch of luxe.
- a modern full sized bathroom
- situated just a few steps from the yurt door via a paved path
- hot water, shower, basin & toilet
- towels for two
- shampoo, conditioner, body wash & other luxury (eco-friendly) products
Yurt Hideaway treads softly on the environment with reliable solar power (PV grid-connect), in addition to eco-friendly products and line drying of linen & towels.
At Yurt Hideaway we want to offer the chance to break out of your normal routine and get into holiday mode. So there’s no TV – but rest assured there is wifi to connect your device and chill out with a movie or some tunes.
- Wifi is included.
- Free street parking is available.
- The space allows for a maximum capacity of 2 people and 1 car.
This private getaway designed for couples, or as a solo retreat space, is hidden away in the quiet suburb of Tootgarook. Tootgarook is located between Rye and Capel Sounds on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia.
Turn right at the driveway and walk just 800m to arrive at the endless beach and calm shallow waters of the bay, known as Capel Sounds, the perfect place for a dip, relaxing in the sun or a long beach walk.
Within a 5 minute drive is the Peninsula Hot Springs, the Independent Wine Store with it’s chilled out vibe and Unica for genuine Italian. Venture a little further for the St Andrews Brewery, and all the sights & tastes of Sorrento and Red Hill.